
This is Joel's birthday card. It has Dana, Joel and their 2 dogs on it.

This is the card Tallula drew for Donna's baby shower. It has Jim, Donna and Katherine on it. She asked where the baby was, and when I told her he was still in Donna's tummy, she drew him in too!
2 comments:
That is a keepsake, going in the baby book! Can't wait to see it in person, hope you are feeling better and see you soon!
Didn't want to spoil the surprise, but it was too cute not to post! We love the way Tallula draws people! So sorry I wasn't up to coming to the shower. I was so disappointed to miss it. But after a day in bed, I am doing much better! And the best part is that even though Tallula and David were both sick for a day or two, Mr. Beckett never got sick! Yeah!
Post a Comment