Melanie, Tallula and Beckett all have the swine flu. Tallula's fever is already gone, but Beckett is really suffering with a very high temperature. He is very congested and not sleeping or eating well. Keep us in your prayers.
Grandma and Pappy told me that the kids weren't feeling well. I am sorry that I am not there to help you; and sorry that you aren't feeling well too. I hope that you all will be feeling better soon. Dean, Dean
Thanks for all the well wishes. Beckett seems to be a little better today. His fever is down and he is starting to nurse again. Tallula is doing much better, just a little clingy and tired. melanie spent the morning in the ER, but luckily does not have pneumonia, as feared.
4 comments:
oh my poor little grandbaby boy - looks pitiful - he needs his Grandma - Grandma wishes she could be there to hold and comfort him.
Oh my goodness.. he looks miserable! Hope the Dr's gave some good meds and you all are resting up. Happy Speedy Recovery!!
Grandma and Pappy told me that the kids weren't feeling well. I am sorry that I am not there to help you; and sorry that you aren't feeling well too. I hope that you all will be feeling better soon.
Dean, Dean
Thanks for all the well wishes. Beckett seems to be a little better today. His fever is down and he is starting to nurse again. Tallula is doing much better, just a little clingy and tired. melanie spent the morning in the ER, but luckily does not have pneumonia, as feared.
Post a Comment