Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Back-to-School Party #1
The only night I have ever NOT been here to put my young son to bed...and it was well worth it! As I helped a boy pick out his back-to-school supplies, I asked what grade he was going into and he said, "Fourth. I'm just so excited!". His huge grin said it all! If it wasn't for FACETS and Fairfax Circle Church, his story would be very different. Thanks to all who contributed, and hope to see many of you at the next party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It really makes you stop and think how one small kind jesture like buying school supplies can make all the difference in the life of child that might not otherwise have a chance. God is Good!!! Chasity
I thank God for choosing the Roberts family to carry out his mission to "love one another". And I know in my heart that the next generation (Tallula and Beckett) will carry on the Robert's tradition of giving back a protion of what God has so graciously given us - LOVE.
We are so proud of our daughters.
Post a Comment